Information Analyst II
The University of Rochester is looking for an Information Analyst.
With minimum direction and considerable latitude for independent judgment, utilizes project-management methodology and data analysis to support the research project “Empowering the Participant Voice”. This project involves the dissemination of surveys to all research participants that participate in research studies at the University of Rochester. This person will also track survey responses and analyze survey data. The person in this role will manage project stakeholder engagements, analysis of stakeholder feedback and submission of project reports to the project’s lead institution, Rockefeller University.
This position requires a flexible team player with excellent written and verbal professional communication.
Supervision and Direction:
Reports directly to the Chair of Public Health Sciences, and is accountable to the CTSI Director of Research Services.
25% Survey distribution
Customize survey instruments as needed. Using institutional data sources identify eligible UR research participants and disseminate survey by email and postal address.
25% Data Analysis
Implement the REDCap survey data dashboard developed as part of this project. Track survey responses, complete basic analyses of response rates and create summarized reports of data. Generate reports using the dashboard.
25% Project Evaluation
Development and implement an overall evaluation plan for the project.
20% Stakeholder Engagement
Attend meetings (internal/external) including stakeholder meetings. Track stakeholder meeting attendance based on timeline. Disseminate stakeholder feedback assessments and summarize for reporting to Rockefeller. Draft/submit stakeholder meeting reports to Rockefeller.
5% Other projects and duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years healthcare training or experience or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
• Clinical Research proficiency and responsible conduct of research and human subjects protection.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline such as Management, Program Coordination, Leadership and some graduate level coursework in that field and 1-2 years experience in the analysis and dissemination of information; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Knowledge of programming and statistical programming packages would be helpful.
• Excellent organizational, problem solving, and service skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.