Education Opportunity - Leadership Management and Planning for Health IT, Part II
Indiana Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute and Regenstrief Institute are offering continuing education classes intended to offer practical, ready-to-use value where health IT and research overlap. Each class is 1 hour in length a week with no mandatory homework geared for the working professional.
This component targets helping prepare people for leadership roles, principles of leadership and effective management of teams. Emphasis on the leadership modes and styles best suited to IT deployment.
- 11/10/20 Achieving External Alignment
- 11/17/20 Team and Small Group Communication
- 12/1/20 Conflict Resolution
- 12/8/20 Purchasing and Contracting
- 12/15/20 Change Management
At the completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Explain leadership traits and theories
- Recognize leadership's role in IT and EHR project success and project failure
- Describe importance of effective leadership of teams
- Demonstrate team leadership competencies
Please read the FAQ and the syllabus on the registration form below for additional details on class structure and content.
Start Date: November 10, 2020
Class Length: 5 Class Sessions, ~ 5 weeks
Location: Online via Zoom
Credit: You will be issued a certificate of completion at the end of each course
*Please be certain to sign up for the class with the correct CTSA program name entered, you are grouped by CTSA (Example: IU CTSI, OSU CCTS, Duke CTSA).
All materials were originally created and funded by the ONC and are available on their website.
Questions? Please email email@example.com.