Who is CLIC?The Center for Leading Innovation and Collaboration (CLIC), housed at the University of Rochester, is the coordinating center for the Clinical and Translational Science Awards (CTSA) Program, which supports a network of more than 50 of the nation’s top biomedical research institutions.
The purpose of CLIC is to serve the CTSA Program through coordination, transparent communication, actionable metrics, network analytics and innovative collaboration tools for use around the consortium, and to make the work and accomplishments of the CTSA Program vibrantly visible to all stakeholders.
- Data coordination services to collect, analyze and transform CTSA Program data into actionable insights that accelerate patient impacts.
- A dynamic ecosystem that supports collaboration and team science across the CTSA Program community.
- Communications to support internal CTSA Program activities and to make the progress and impact of translational science visible to internal and external stakeholders.
CLIC has assumed the role of Tufts University to implement the Common Metrics Initiative and builds upon the foundation laid by Vanderbilt University’s CTSA Consortium Coordinating Center (C4). CLIC strives to support the goals of the CTSA Program and to be a central resource for researchers across the network of hubs.
All publications and other academic work that benefit in whole or in part from support from CLIC must credit the grant. Learn more about citing CLIC.
- DavidAdlerProfessor of Emergency Medicine & Public Health Sciences
- JacquelineAttiaHealth Project Coordinator
- KathrynBuettnerResearch Analyst
- JOHNCULLENCTSI, Director of Diversity and Inclusion
- AmandaDavinSr. Analyst/Programmer
- CarrieDykesResearch Engagement Specialist
- KateFetherstonCLIC National Meeting Planner Specialist
- JudyGiordanoCollaborative Initiatives Coordinator
- JeanneHolden-Wiltse, MPH, MBAExecutive Director CLIC
- RussellLackey, MSEducation Specialist
- RebeccaLaird, MBA, MDivAssistant Director
- ScottMcintoshSurvey Research Team Lead
- TracieNormanAdministrative Assistant
- ElissaOrlandoCommunications Strategic Lead
- DeborahOssipProfessor and MPI, Center for Leading Innovation and Collaboration
- EricRubinsteinCTSI Chief of Staff
- RaquelRuizAssociate Director
- JulieSchwan, MSCoordinator
- AnnSchwartz, MPHQuality Improvement Specialist
- ScottSteele, PhDDirector, Regulatory Science Programs
- LauraSugarwala, MBA, RDNDirector, Community Health Partnerships
- MelissaTrayhan, MSLead Web Developer, CLIC
- AlfredVitale, PhDDirector of Research Education
- RobertWhite, MSAssociate Director
- Martin S.Zand, MD, PhDCo-Director, Center for Leading Innovation and Collaboration; Senior Associate Dean for Clinical Research